Posted by Muhammad Bukhsh Korai
Posted on 03:24
with No comments
To Deleting A Facebook Account Most People are not aware of deleting their Facebook account permanently, which I’m going to explain here Today basically on How to deactivate and Delete Facebook account permanently.
There are difference between deactivating Facebook account and Deleting a Facebook account. Deactivating Of Facebook Account This is just to disable all your account details inorder for anybody to see your profile or information but you can reactivate your account by login Facebook again. This is also know as deactivating it permanently for the main time but not gonna delete your Facebook account.
Deleting Of Facebook Account This is permanently deleting your account from Facebook which will delete your profile and information from Facebook. And nobody will get in-touch with you again. Deleting Of Facebook Account This is permanently deleting your account from Facebook which will delete your profile and information from Facebook. And nobody will get in-touch with you again. How To Deactivate A Facebook Account For Some Period of Time
As I’ve explain above that this is not gonna delete your account from Facebook but just take you off for the main time. Follow the steps bellow to deactivated your account, If you want to Deactivate your Facebook account, You should follow these steps. 1. Login To YourFacebook Account
2. Click the dropdown arrowat thetop right cornerof your screen.
3. Click on Account Settings. Mobile users should click on settings bellow their Facebook search then General then Deactivate.
4. Click on Security tab at the left border.
5. Look right bellow the security page you’ll se Deactivate your account click on it.
6. After clicking Deactivate your account, you will get Deactivate page of Facebook. Fill the details and select reason then click CONFIRM.
Now your Facebook account is Deactivated. Your profile will now be invisible to anyone. You can reactivate the account by simply login in to your Facebook account. How To Delete A Facebook Account Permanently Before Deleting any Facebook account permanently, You can Firstly Delete everything which is related to your profile i.e pictures, friends, Messages, Wall-Posts, news Feeds, posted items, interests, groups, fan pages, applications, etc. but before deleting you can Download the All information from your Facebook account settings.
1. Go to Facebook Account Deleting
2. Click “Submit ” After up to 14 days given incase you change your mind. You have no option to reactivate your account and your account will be deleted permanently.
Enjoy and if this post its usefull for you let me hear from you via comment box. Share this to your friends.